Nordic Recruitments Ltd
We are currently seeking a Compliance Manager to join our clients team in Malta. We are seeking an individual that is passionate about casino compliance. We do not have a large corporate structure so you must be a problem-solver, willing to work within a tight-knit team, and be self-motivated.
Skills / Technologies:
Minimum skills required:
- At least 3 years working as a compliance manager or similar role; middle management and senior positions only.
- Familiar with MGA/FIAU regulations but preferably also at least somewhat familiar with Sweden, Denmark, UK regulations. We currently hold an MGA license, but this role will become the primary individual responsible for additional licensing.
- Will serve as primary company liaison to the MGA; main roles include following up on any MGA questions and building positive relationships with MGA staff.
- Ability to work with other departments as this role will have constant contact with Management and Operations.
Experience/competency in the following is desired:
- Background in Responsible Gaming (or a Legal-centric department in an online casino) is a plus
- Holds a good understanding of AML/ ASA / RG / LCCP/ GDPR and other corporate and compliance related regulations.
- Experience working in a startup is helpful, notably hands-on experience building bespoke tools
- Google Drive
- Google Docs (word processor, spreadsheet, presentation)
We believe you are:
- Self-driven, curious and eager to make an impact by making things happen, with a strategic, hands-on approach
- Amazing at communication, both verbal and written, passionate about motivating and informing teams through tailored training sessions
- A strategic thinker who would be able to understand the long term implications of changes in policy to our client’s business and that of its competitors
- Able to lead by example and present a professional image
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- 26 days paid holidays
- Travel expenses reimbursement
- Ability to work remotely at times
Situated in the middle of the Mediterranean, just 80km south of Sicily, Malta’s strategic geographical position has always served to heavily influence its history, positioning it as an optimal contender for the globalised present and future.
Malta is acknowledged as being one of the safest countries in the world, and statistically even enjoys over 300 days of sunshine a year, it is easy to understand why Malta is one of Europe’s and the Mediterranean’s best told secrets.
In fact, Malta has some of the highest hours of sunshine per year in the whole of Europe, averaging around 3,000 hours per year; double that of more northern European countries. It is no wonder then that Malta is the destination of choice for many to seeking the sun.
There is such a great variety of things to do in Malta! While it may be a small island, it has a lot to offer. Whether you’re staying for a few years to decades, you’ll find lots of interesting and exciting activities and sights to keep you busy.
Please apply via the link on the page.
In all questions, please contact us by email