Nordic Recruitments Ltd
The role will be based in Malta
As a part of our Client’s continuous growth, we are looking to add a Country Manager – Spain to join their team. The position will be responsible for setting the direction and requirements to generate growth within the Spanish market. This is a fantastic opportunity for senior marketeers who are ready for their next move.
- The management of the team supporting the Spanish market
- P&L responsibility for the market in Sales, Business Development, Marketing and Account Management functions within Spain; and working towards budgeted results
- Ensuring that our products are optimised and localised for the Spanish market.
- Develop and execute the marketing strategy for Spain
- Able to work within our client’s campaign planning process, contributing with localised campaign ideas, marketing briefs and campaign review deliverables.
- Works closely together with the design team to develop the creative concept allowing for long term brand building and communication within the market
- Ensures all legislation is observed in relation to operations & communication
- Works together with the affiliate team to ensure that the affiliate channel is utilised to the max. Handle and develop own affiliate deals where applicable
- Responsible for customer support for the Spanish market
- Responsible for planning, buying and negotiating all media, either through direct relationships or through a media agency
- With support of the business intelligence team, follow-up and analyse all the marketing activities to make sure it is all in line with budgets and targets. Ensuring clear reporting and action plans to counter any failing results
- Maintain in-depth knowledge on the market including keeping tabs on the competition and the regulatory situation
- Responsible to advise on the team structure to ensure most efficient operations in the market. Working together with all function heads to encourage recruitment of the right people as well as and retaining talent
- Spanish native & good knowledge of the English language
- Strong knowledge of Spanish market
- Proven work experience of at 2-3 two years in a Head of Marketing/Country manager role within the gaming industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- B2C marketing knowledge
- Project management skills
- Digital/social experience
- Strong grasp of numbers with good analytical, reporting /excel skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit, self-motivated, results-oriented and dedicated to work hard in delivering top results
- Creative thinking
- Ability to communicate ideas and thrive in an environment where responsibility and creativity are key elements in order to succeed
Our Client strive to give all our employees the best working experience in the industry.
All employees can enjoy the following list of perks and benefits:
- Flexibility and Work Life Blend
- Relocation Allowance
- Added Leave Benefits
- Online Learning Platform
- Wellness Program
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Health and Fitness Allowance
- Fresh Fruit and Daily Snacks
- Daily Lunch Allowance
- Underground Parking
- Annual Summer Company Trip
Situated in the middle of the Mediterranean, just 80km south of Sicily, Malta’s strategic geographical position has always served to heavily influence its history, positioning it as an optimal contender for the globalised present and future.
Malta is acknowledged as being one of the safest countries in the world, and statistically even enjoys over 300 days of sunshine a year, it is easy to understand why Malta is one of Europe’s and the Mediterranean’s best told secrets.
In fact, Malta has some of the highest hours of sunshine per year in the whole of Europe, averaging around 3,000 hours per year; double that of more northern European countries. It is no wonder then that Malta is the destination of choice for many to seeking the sun.
There is such a great variety of things to do in Malta! While it may be a small island, it has a lot to offer. Whether you’re staying for a few years to decades, you’ll find lots of interesting and exciting activities and sights to keep you busy.
Country Manager ( Spain )
Please apply via the link on the page.
In all questions, please contact us by email