Nordic Recruitments Ltd
Exciting opportunity for a Danish speakers to join an international team of casino professionals.
Do you want to step into the iGaming industry and start your career with one of the fastest growing companies based on the Maltese island?
Do you have some Customer Service related experience?
Our clients Customer Service Team is the pulsating heart of our customer experience. Have you got the passion, knowledge and skills necessary to provide absolute world class customer service?
Could you also do it in impeccable, flawless writing and speech? If so – match made in heaven!
We are looking for team players who really understand customers.
We want you to feel with them, win with them and sometimes help them, if something goes wrong. It is important to us that you care about the people you come in touch with, and that you have interest in building relationships. Both to your team and to your customers.
Based at our clients fantastic office in sunny Malta, your responsibilities will include as an Danish Customer Service Representative;
- Assisting our players via chat and e-mail
- Providing WOW experience to our players
- Maintaining customer focus and responding to customer queries in accordance to company guidelines
- Supporting and guiding customers with all requests and escalating and following up where necessary
- Promoting values and products
- Ensuring a professional working relationships with customers and colleagues
- Previous experience in customer service or a similar position
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Good communication and IT-skills
- Excellent Danish (Native) and English communication skills, both written and spoken, knowledge of a 3rd language is an asset
- You must be over 18 years old and have a clean police record
- Ambitious and can imagine a future within iGaming
- Flexibility and Work Life Blend
- Relocation Allowance
- Added Leave Benefits
- Online Learning Platform
- Hero Wellness Program
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Health and Fitness Allowance
- Fresh Fruit and Daily Snacks
- Daily Lunch Allowance
- Underground Parking
- Annual Summer Company Trip
Situated in the middle of the Mediterranean, just 80km south of Sicily, Malta’s strategic geographical position has always served to heavily influence its history, positioning it as an optimal contender for the globalised present and future.
Malta is acknowledged as being one of the safest countries in the world, and statistically even enjoys over 300 days of sunshine a year, it is easy to understand why Malta is one of Europe’s and the Mediterranean’s best told secrets.
In fact, Malta has some of the highest hours of sunshine per year in the whole of Europe, averaging around 3,000 hours per year; double that of more northern European countries. It is no wonder then that Malta is the destination of choice for many to seeking the sun.
There is such a great variety of things to do in Malta! While it may be a small island, it has a lot to offer. Whether you’re staying for a few years to decades, you’ll find lots of interesting and exciting activities and sights to keep you busy.
Danish Customer Service Representative
Please apply via the link on the page.
In all questions, please contact us by email