Nordic Recruitments Ltd
We are currently looking for talented Finnish VIP Manager for our clients awesome company. This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a skilled and growing team.
This role will be responsible for all Finnish VIP customers of one of our client’s brands, focusing on building fantastic customer relations, developing new VIP customers and increasing overall player lifetime value. This is a great opportunity, for a creative and ambitious individual to join an expanding and committed winning team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build strong relationships with our high segment customers, provide excellent service and provide them with an exclusive, tailored gaming experience.
- Ownership of local KPIs and responsible for the performance of local market.
- Taking ownership of escalated customer issues and identifying custom solutions.
- Assist the Head of VIP in managing the VIP life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities to maximize player lifetime revenues.
- Work with the VIP and CRM team to localize promotions and campaigns for your portfolio of players.
- Monitor individual customer performance and ensure that the bonuses, gifts and hospitality invitations offered, are in accordance with business requirements.
- Hosting VIP events for your market.
- Handle customers’ day to day queries and complaints, including out of hours when necessary, in order to provide the VIP with personal and fantastic service.
- On request, actively take part and assist in marketing activities such as VIP events/seminars/conferences.
- Monitoring client base and provide regular reporting to assist identifying key opportunities and threats.
- Work very closely with the Compliance team to make sure we are offering our VIPs all the Responsible gaming tools for them to play in a fair and fun environment.
- Working closely with the customer support team (and the VIP experts) to provide streamlined service and to make sure the two departments work well together
Who you are:
- Experience of direct customer management at least 2-3 years (customer service, outbound or account management).
- Preferably previous experience with handling VIP customer.
- Previous iGaming experience a must.
- Advanced English written and spoken.
- Native Finnish written and spoken.
- Excellent IT-skills especially Microsoft office.
- Happy and customer-orientated mind-set.
- Independent and able to use initiative to find solutions.
- Strong team player who is self-motivated.
- Passion for constantly improving and delivering the best.
- Great problem-solving skills, ability to take charge make a decision even under pressure.
- Excellent work ethics.
What our clients offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators – we don’t have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it.
Situated in the middle of the Mediterranean, just 80km south of Sicily, Malta’s strategic geographical position has always served to heavily influence its history, positioning it as an optimal contender for the globalised present and future.
Malta is acknowledged as being one of the safest countries in the world, and statistically even enjoys over 300 days of sunshine a year, it is easy to understand why Malta is one of Europe’s and the Mediterranean’s best told secrets.
In fact, Malta has some of the highest hours of sunshine per year in the whole of Europe, averaging around 3,000 hours per year; double that of more northern European countries. It is no wonder then that Malta is the destination of choice for many to seeking the sun.
There is such a great variety of things to do in Malta! While it may be a small island, it has a lot to offer. Whether you’re staying for a few years to decades, you’ll find lots of interesting and exciting activities and sights to keep you busy.
Finnish VIP Manager
Please apply via the link on the page.
In all questions, please contact us by email