Nordic Recruitments Ltd
We are currently looking for talented FrontEnd Developer for our clients awesome company. This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a skilled and growing team of developers. You are a creative and goal oriented problem solver who actively takes part in driving the daily development work from a technical perspective. You are an integral part of the planning and execution of future development.
The role will be based in Malta
You’ll be joining our eclectic team of talented dev guys, so your primary responsibilities will be mainly FrontEnd Development with a modern software stack.
What you’ll be doing
- WebGL is a plus, not a must
- GO is also a plus, but not necessary
Have thy tools ready!
We also assume, you love working in a lean and agile environment.
To thrive in our team, you should be able to check the following boxes:
- Independent – We expect all applicants to be capable of working independently in their roles and take responsibility for their own code.
- Drive and Love – To keep up with the high pace around the office, you need to be driven and really enjoy what you do. We do, and we thrive on this buzz!
- Teamwork – If you want to succeed in this position, you work well with others and thrive on achieving commonly set goals. It’s important to you to build effective and sound relationships based on mutual trust and openness.
What our clients offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators – we don’t have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. The position comes with full Relocation Package.
Situated in the middle of the Mediterranean, just 80km south of Sicily, Malta’s strategic geographical position has always served to heavily influence its history, positioning it as an optimal contender for the globalised present and future.
Malta is acknowledged as being one of the safest countries in the world, and statistically even enjoys over 300 days of sunshine a year, it is easy to understand why Malta is one of Europe’s and the Mediterranean’s best told secrets.
In fact, Malta has some of the highest hours of sunshine per year in the whole of Europe, averaging around 3,000 hours per year; double that of more northern European countries. It is no wonder then that Malta is the destination of choice for many to seeking the sun.
There is such a great variety of things to do in Malta! While it may be a small island, it has a lot to offer. Whether you’re staying for a few years to decades, you’ll find lots of interesting and exciting activities and sights to keep you busy.
Please apply via the link on the page.
In all questions, please contact us by email