Nordic Recruitments Ltd
We are looking for German Fraud and Payments Specialist. This is a very exciting opportunity for a German speaker to join an international team of casino professionals.
As an Fraud & Payments Specialist, you will be responsible for handling customer Know-Your-Customer (KYC) and funds withdrawal processes. You will accurately monitor for fraudulent behaviour and handle KYC requirements. You should be adept at developing new ideas and feel comfortable making suggestions for continued process improvement.
Role and Responsibilities
- Payment processing and KYC checks governed by Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) standards
- Monitoring new player behaviour and finding possible patterns to reveal fraud
- Handling suspicious accounts and events in accordance with company procedures
- Communicating with support team and payment providers to solve customer problems regarding deposits/withdrawals
- Ensuring VIP withdrawals are processed as a priority
Who you are
- You should have at least 12 months of online gaming industry experience ideally within a payments or security role.
- German should be your first language with the ability to write and speak in English, the day-to-day company language.
- It is essential that you are good at managing your own time as there will be limited direct supervision.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- 26 days paid holidays
- Maltese public holidays
- Travel expenses reimbursement
Situated in the middle of the Mediterranean, just 80km south of Sicily, Malta’s strategic geographical position has always served to heavily influence its history, positioning it as an optimal contender for the globalised present and future.
Malta is acknowledged as being one of the safest countries in the world, and statistically even enjoys over 300 days of sunshine a year, it is easy to understand why Malta is one of Europe’s and the Mediterranean’s best told secrets.
In fact, Malta has some of the highest hours of sunshine per year in the whole of Europe, averaging around 3,000 hours per year; double that of more northern European countries. It is no wonder then that Malta is the destination of choice for many to seeking the sun.
There is such a great variety of things to do in Malta! While it may be a small island, it has a lot to offer. Whether you’re staying for a few years to decades, you’ll find lots of interesting and exciting activities and sights to keep you busy.
German Fraud and Payments Specialist
Please apply via the link on the page.
In all questions, please contact us by email