Nordic Recruitments Ltd
The German VIP Account Manager will be responsible for key VIP players for our German language markets and manage key accounts to generate sustained revenue and also develop a referral channel for new VIP players. This position is located at our clients new office in Ta’ Xbiex, Malta. Located just minutes from the Maltese capital of Valetta and convenient to nearby Sliema and St. Julians.
- Serve as the main point of contact for our German-speaking VIP clients.
- Monitor individual customer performance and ensure that the correct bonuses, gifts and hospitality invitations are offered at the appropriate time.
- Coordinate retention campaigns including planning, execution and evaluation.
- Handle customers’ day to day queries and complaints, including off-hours when necessary, in order to provide the VIP with personal and tailor-made service.
- Follow up on specific customer cases and maintain a good relationship with the customers.
- Collect and analyse information and data on customer segments; suggest changes for optimisation.
- Evaluate and report on VIP activities and performance on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- At least 1 year in Account or relationship Management dealing with high value VIP clients ideally in Online Gaming sector.
- An excellent understanding of VIP expectations and delivering a first-class service.
- Self-confident with the ability to build a good relationship with clients and colleagues, has an open, honest, enthusiastic and resilient approach.
- Sales experience will be considered an advantage.
- Fluent in English and native German.
- Possess an analytical mind.
- Excellent reporting skills using Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Well organised.
- Able to work on own initiative and available to work flexible hours.
What will be offered
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- 26 days paid holidays
- Travel expenses reimbursement
Situated in the middle of the Mediterranean, just 80km south of Sicily, Malta’s strategic geographical position has always served to heavily influence its history, positioning it as an optimal contender for the globalised present and future.
Malta is acknowledged as being one of the safest countries in the world, and statistically even enjoys over 300 days of sunshine a year, it is easy to understand why Malta is one of Europe’s and the Mediterranean’s best told secrets.
In fact, Malta has some of the highest hours of sunshine per year in the whole of Europe, averaging around 3,000 hours per year; double that of more northern European countries. It is no wonder then that Malta is the destination of choice for many to seeking the sun.
There is such a great variety of things to do in Malta! While it may be a small island, it has a lot to offer. Whether you’re staying for a few years to decades, you’ll find lots of interesting and exciting activities and sights to keep you busy.
German VIP Manager
Please apply via the link on the page.
In all questions, please contact us by email