Nordic Recruitments Ltd
We are currently looking for Payments Analyst to join our clients awesome team in Malta. Our clients company has been growing at an incredible rate and we are looking to expand their team.
As a Payment Analyst, you will be responsible for handling the deposit and withdrawal process.
You will perform accurate monitoring of fraudulent behaviour and handle KYC requirements. You should be able to come up with new ideas and regular suggestions for continuous improvement. You aim at the improvement of current systems, processes and procedures and enhance the customer experience.
You will be responsible for the registration of customer documents and checking of gaming accounts, also the processing and checking of incoming and outgoing bank transfers and also of handling payment processing. Payment Analysts has to be fast, but also very detailed dealing with money transactions. For Casinos it is very important that players are able to deposit without problems and also withdraw as fast as possible. For most of the customers, fast withdrawals are one of the biggest criteria when they are choosing their favourite casino. You should be familiar with the use of the main payment methods, including credit cards, money bookers, Internet bank transfers and others. Finally, you will also take care of investigating customers’ technical issues, which have occurred within our payments platform.
Role and Responsibilities
- responsible to handle deposit and withdrawal processing
- monitoring of fraudulent behavior
- accurately handle KYC.
- come up with new ideas and suggestions for continues improvement with the aim to improve current systems, processes and procedures to enhance the customer experience.
- responsible for registration of client’s documents and check of client’s gaming accounts, processing/checking incoming and outgoing bank transfers and also handling of payment checks and payment processing.
- investigating customers’ technical issues, which have occurred within the payments platform.
Who you are
To succeed in this role, you need to be driven and have a strong will to perform well. We expect you to speak fluent English and if you also speak Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian or German we consider it a bonus. It is essential that you are good at managing your own time as there will be limited direct supervision. No previous iGaming experience is required, but it will be an advantage.
What will be offered by our clients
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators – we don’t have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee, but in focusing on your growth and development – we encourage innovation and ‘getting involved’ – we celebrate success.
- Competitive salary
- Relocation package
- Well balanced working hours
- Personal development plans
- International vibe
- Free fruit, coffee and more
- Playful, bright and modern offices
- Lots of sun, beach and team building events!
Please apply via the link on the site or send your CV to email@example.com