Nordic Recruitments Ltd
We are looking Senior Recruiter for our client, to beautiful and sunny Malta. The successful candidate will be committed to ensuring our company strives to be ‘the best employer in Malta’, with a focus to successfully transfer our positive working environment to our clients new offices at Gzira and also locating and retaining the best talent in the business.
As a Senior Recruiter, you join a group of industry professionals and will:
- Develop and maintain pools/pipelines of candidates for immediate or future consideration
- Build and maintain a strong rapport with all managers; routine communication and follow-up is essential to have a strong understanding of recruitment needs
- Provide a professional and welcoming atmosphere when sourcing and interviewing candidates
- Track, maintain and improve recruitment metrics
- Complete other assigned duties including Airport pickups
- Effective communication, organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Previous experience with recruitment advertising tools including social media, Applicant Tracking Systems, MS Office Suite, etc
- The ability to identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels
- Experience in conducting telephone screenings, face-to-face interviews and reference checks
- Fluency in English and one other language would be considered an advantage
- Ability to easily build rapport with employees, a true ‘people person’ – one that can promote the company’s core values
- A keen interest in developing your recruitment career and 12 months of experience in a similar role, preferably in iGaming.
It will be considered advantageous if you have experience in head-hunting through tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, as well as strong attention-to-detail and experience within an HR/Recruitment environment.
- Competitive package
- Company phone
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch in the office every day
- Company maid service for your home
- Regular team and company events
We’d like you to set high goals and to challenge yourself in your work, but we also invite you to enjoy your work and your leisure on the warm and sunny island of Malta.
Please apply via the link on the site or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org